Tuesday 26 May 2009

This is so sad...

Doctor defends Botox jabs for teenager

Jodie, who works as a model, had her first injection in May 2007 and since then has become addicted, spending £1,000 on the cosmetic treatments.

According to the magazine, she first became concerned about her appearance as a 17-year-old schoolgirl.

She grew a fringe to hide her forehead and bought expensive anti-ageing creams but still felt uncomfortable.

"My friends' faces all looked much smoother," she said. "Although when I said 'my forehead is wrinkly' they told me it was OK."

The teenager described her mother, who has been under the knife for a nose job, two breast enlargements, a tummy tuck and a mini-facelift, as her role model when it came to looks.

Jodie said: "My mum's always looked so glamorous and she uses cosmetic surgery and Botox to keep her looking young. I plan to follow in her footsteps.

"So what if I'm a teenage Botox addict? I can't think of anything worse than looking old. I'll always find a way to pay for Botox. Now I've started I can't stop."